UPDATE 4-12-21: I'm watching the world situation closely and plans are firm about the training happening August 23-28, 2021. First priority will be going to those who reserved space in 2020, and from there we will start assigning available spaces the end of May - beginning of June.
I've logged everyone's request to be on the wait list for 2021 and will contact you as I know more and if I have additional spaces as this training will be for a smaller group than originally planned. Please be patient and email your requests and I will notify you all when I know more. Stay tuned and be well!
You may inquire about the training with email@example.com
The workshop location is: Monte Vehlo Retreat Centre
Address/Map: Carrapateira, 8670-230, Aljezur - Portugal
- Classes are only available as a package deal, not as individual segments
- Cost for the training: $1750 for the classes and meals (5 days x 3 meals/day, as well as dinner on Aug 22nd and breakfast on Aug 28th)
- Lodging – rooms have been offered first come first serve - accommodations can be viewed by clicking on the Monte Vehlo link above - all rooms are shared. The lodging option and costs has been removed from the webpage because we have very limited spaces and a long wait list.
The 2021 Europe Healer Training Curriculum
Date: Aug 22 - 28, 2021
Arrive – Aug 22
Level 1 - Aug 23 – 9am – 5pm, level 1 will be covering the basics of the healing work including breathwork fundamentals, use of other healing tools such as essential oils, sage, palo santo, sweet grass, sound healing, as well as intuition exercises.
Level 2 - Aug 24 – 9am – 5pm, level 2 will be building on the foundation of level 1 to give the healer a more thorough understanding of how to be successful in the business side of healing work. We will be working into the concepts of self-love, exchange, money, value, abundance, and purpose to help you flourish in your life and career.
Level 3 - Aug 25 – 9am – 5pm, level 3 will use understanding gained in the first two levels and build the healing work into understanding group energies and leading group work. The main focus will be on leading breathwork circles, but this class can be applied to all group activities.
Level 4 - Aug 26 – 9am – 5pm, 7pm - level 4 will consist of sharing how to make the healing work a sustainable life long practice and business. I will be sharing all of the ways I work to keep myself and my work spaces clean and clear. I will demonstrate how I work and engage with a spiritual altar that helps me anchor and stay grounded. I will also share and teach how to work intimately with the elements, the directions and all of natural kingdoms and explain why this is so important when we are doing energy healing with others. I will also be fielding and answering all questions about your practices and the healing work.
Aug 26 – 7pm - 8:30pm creative expression night. Using creativity as a shortcut to healing – music, dance, writing – all creativity welcome!
Level 5 - Aug 27 - 9am - 4pm - level 5 is a class I teach on rare occasions. It involves working into the body to help people understand the connections of what they are holding in the body. I'm not teaching bodywork, but rather some of the energetic and emotional storage places where people hold energy in the body. I will be sharing how to use your intuition to sense and read into the body and how to use a very limited but precise amount of touch/pressure to help bring awareness to what is held in the body. I will also be teaching some deeper exchanges with essential oils and how they can be used to deepen the healing experience.
Aug 27 - 4pm – 5pm Closing ceremony
Depart - Aug 27 or 28
* Required homework to prepare for the training - I'm now requiring that everyone read my two books - The Reluctant Healer, and HEALING. Both books are available on Amazon/Audible as audio books, they can also be purchased as digital books on Amazon/Kindle. AND you can also download HEALING off of my website for FREE https://www.davidelliott.com/writings/healing-/ It really helps the flow of the classes to be prepared, and at minimum download HEALING and do the exercises. Thank you!
Room description and inventory - lodging cost is extra and will be posted July 1, in the meantime look at Monte Vehlo Retreat Centre
1. Dorm Style - 6 single beds in one large room - $40/night - dorm is in natural setting close to the Yoga Shala - toilet and showers 100 meters away from dorm
2. Single bed option - shared rooms with 3-4 people
3. Double rooms - reserved for couples - shared double bed
FLIGHTS & AIRPORTS as per Monte Vehlo (as we get closer to the Event (in April 2021) we will start to help coordinate some ride sharing, as well Monte Vehlo will help organize the rides from Faro
Faro is the closest airport (1.15h away from the venue), and from there you have 3 options:
- Rent a car and drive yourself. Takes around 1h20min drive (route link)
- Take a Transfer, around 100€ each way (not included in the retreat fee), if you share with other participants it is much cheaper, we can happily organize the transfers for you.
- Public transport (the cheapest option, but takes a little longer)
Take the bus to Faro railway station and then the train to Lagos. From there, walk 5 min. to the bus station and take a bus to Vila do Bispo. From Vila do Bispo the only way to arrive is by Taxi (15€) We can book it for you.
From Lisbon Airport you can:
- Rent a car and drive yourself, around 3.30h (link here)
- Pick the subway to Oriente which is also a train station, and then pick train (www.comboiosdeportugal.com)
- Pick the subway to Jardim Zoologico (blue line) and there is a bus station.- take the bus (www.rede-expressos.pt) to LAGOS
From Lagos you can take a taxi, or go by bus to Vila do Bispo, and from there by taxi to Monte Velho, which is isolated in the middle of Nature