This 2 day class will be taught by David and due to the ongoing Covid situation it will be offered online (in person classes will resume as soon as we can safely gather)
THIS CLASS IS ABOUT LEADING GROUPS - working with group energy and understanding group dynamics.
There will be direct examples given as David will lead a group Breathwork session each day and teach about his moment to moment process, as well as the whole experience from creating the class topic, working with the energy of the group in the weeks prior to getting together, all the way through to leading and closing down a group.
Added elements and topics we will explore:
- Groups have a tendency to stir up discomfort and unresolved trauma from childhood situations. I’ve found this can cause much apprehension around leading groups and what to do when conflict occurs. We will work on bringing this awareness to the surface and clearing it in the breathwork at the end of class on Sunday
- We will be covering group situations inclusive of leading breathwork circles, as well as longer workshops and retreats on location with varied topics. Additionally I will share about working with other leaders and teachers if you have interest in this.
- I’ll explain some of the differences between working in a familiar space that you have more control over to traveling to location w/ a group of people.
- Prerequisite - completed Level 1 & Level 2 classes, and have read HEALING and are very familiar with the material in the book.
- Homework for the class - create a Flyer/Post of a sample group that you could see yourself leading or have lead in the past - points to include are: Topic, Date, Time, Location, and Cost
Please review cancellation policy before booking
Scholarship opportunities: a limited number of scholarships are being offered first come first serve to the BIPOC and LGTBQIA+ communities. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for an application. Scholarships are half price discounts.
Time: 9am - 5:00pm, PT (CA time) lunch 12:30-1:30pm
Date: Nov 8, 2020
Bring: notebook, pen
Develop your intuition. Deepen your healing. Discover your heart.