Learn the basics of the Healer Training work taught by David. In this first class you will learn about the 2-stage Pranayama Breathwork meditation, which is one of the foundational tools of the work. You will learn why the breath is used the way it is in clearing your mind and body of stuck energy. Exercises and partnered breakout sessions within the class are used to develop your connection to intuition, boost confidence around your gifts and talents to live freely, and open the heart to the power of self-love. The Level 1 class includes training and guidance with all of David’s healing tools and extensive discussion about the work, the breath and what it is to heal yourself and others. This class is the first of five levels that prepare you to work with others and lead breath work circles. In this online class you are also taught how to stream music through Zoom and do the healing work online.
Location: ONLINE - ZOOM
* Please note there is a Zoom homework meeting, Sunday, Feb 5th from 9am - 10:30am (PDT, Los Angeles). The homework meeting is mandatory to take the class the following weekend. If you miss it you will be moved to the next class.
Dates & Time: 1. Homework meeting - July 23rd, 2023 - 9am - 10:30am, PT (CA time)
2. Healer Training - Level 1 class - July 29-30, 2023, 9am - 5:00pm PT (CA time) (1 hr lunch @ 12:30pm)
Scholarship opportunities: a limited number of scholarships are being offered first come first serve to the BIPOC and LGTBQIA+ communities. You can email email@example.com to ask for an application. Scholarships are half price discounts.
* Homework assignment - Read both The Reluctant Healer and HEALING as it takes more preparation from everyone to make the online classes flow well. Homework assignment is below.
- Both books can be purchased on this site, or on Amazon
- You can also download HEALING as a PDF for free here https://www.davidelliott.com/writings/healing-/
THE RELUCTANT HEALER - answer these exercises and pay close attention to these pages
1. History Exercise - pg 25
2. Pay special attention to - A Healing Session - pg 85 - 94 - and the time frames. I will be giving examples of “in person” and “remote” sessions.
3. Chakra Blocks - pg 167 – 181
4. Sexuality and Second Chakra - pg 197 - 224
HEALING exercises to answer:
1. Answer these Exercises - 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
** Certification - if you are interested in being certified to work with others individually and to lead breathwork groups, then the minimum amount of class time is 8 days of training or 64 hrs. Ideally it consists of 2 days of each of the four Levels, and I prefer the bulk of this training happens in person. Nevertheless, with Covid we are making some adjustments and training some people online and I still suggest people retake some of the classes in person when able.