Breathwork Healer Training - Level 1
This class will be led in Oakland, CA by Nathaniel Hodder-Shipp, CADC-II, approved to teach this work by David Elliott.
This two-day training teaches the basics of breathwork and prepares attendees for the physical, mental, and emotional components of this work.
- Learning the 2-stage Pranayama breathwork technique – the foundation of this work.
- Understanding how the breath is used to clear the mind and body of stuck energy and emotion.
- Building a fundamental grasp of the breathwork practice in preparation for use with clients 1x1.
- Practicing partner exercises to cultivate intuition and boost confidence in your gifts and skillset.
- Embracing self-love as a powerful healing tool for others.
- Familiarization of healing tools and practices, as developed by David Elliott
Upon completion of Breathwork Healer Training Level 1, attendees will have a fundamental understanding of the breathwork practice and be prepared to begin Breathwork Healer Training Level 2.
Date: May 18 - 19, 2019
Time: 9am - 5pm
Location: Nest Yoga 3976 Piedmont Ave, Oakland, CA 94611
Preparation: Please have completed reading “The Reluctant Healer” and “Healing,” two books by David Elliott. Bring a pen, paper, and an appetite for learning.