I’m making the healing work available again in an online (virtual) format and there have been many advances in technology since we were last offering these Global Healing Groups (GHG) in 2010. You can easily access these by yourself on your computer, or cell phone from any location. Set aside 1.5 hr. We will open by engaging with the material and some Q & A as we set the tone for the breathing session, then we’ll do a 30-minute breathing session and end with some Q & A. You will receive some powerful healing in the comforts of your own space. You can sign up for the groups individually, or for the series. Once you sign up for the group you will receive more information about how to access the online group. See you on April 23th. Love, David
*ps...the fee would be per device (computer, or phone), so you can have a group at your house and pay the one fee!
* Or sign up for individual groups below
1. Sunday, June 25th @ 1pm, Pacific Time – Topic – Cleansing Abuse Energy
Do you carry abuse energy? Have therapists, doctors, healers and other practitioners asked you if you have ever been abused? What is your knee jerk reaction? “No, I haven’t?” Is it frustrating because you can't remember much of anything ever happening to you? Do you think about abuse as – physical, sexual, emotional, or mental?
* Homework - pick an abuse area. Think about it, really look at it and try to stay grounded the day or two before the group. Distractions will come at you.
There will be a lot of grounded intention to help you bring light into these areas, so let’s work into bringing the abuse energy to the light - clearing it and healing it once and for all. This will be a very big day for many of you!
2. Sunday, July 23 @ 1pm, Pacific Time - Topic - Confronting your Addictions
We can start with the most talked about and work our way down the list: drugs, alcohol, sex, spending, sugar, internet, caffeine, carbs, working out, worrying, negativity, etc. Why do addictions exist? What are they robbing you from?
* Homework - pick an addiction and let’s work on it in this group. What happens when you fully confront it and release its hold on you?
I will be sharing things I have learned about addictions and how many of them are rooted in some type of abuse energy.
3. Sunday, August 20 @ 1pm, Pacific Time - Topic – Being Positive
Let’s pick a positive topic. Do you always need to be processing the challenges in your life? What happens when you focus on the positive, when you choose to reinforce and grow the love?
* Homework - pick something to be positive about the day before the group. Stick with your decision. Notice any resistance to staying positive.
* With this group we are going to take the high road and see how far we can go with grateful loving exchanges. I'll give you some examples about how to take the hardest lessons and find the way to make them a strength by changing the way you look at them. This is not easy to do, and it may just be the thing you are waiting for in life to change your whole perspective!